This weeks recipe is totally old school.
As in I am in my 30’s and I remember eating this before I was old enough to go to school.
Don’t judge it.
It sounds gross.
It is not gross.
And it is crazy cheap to make.
May I present to you….
Tuna and Yellow Rice
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 pkg yellow rice
- 6oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook Rice according to package directions
- At end of cook time add in tuna and cheese
- Mix until all the cheese is melted
- Serve up with a side dish of veggies
I must confess that Hubs hates this meal. When it is being served up for dinner he just fixes himself up a bowl of cereal (and I am fine with that). Smiley, however, loves it. She will eat almost as big of a serving as I will.